Update for New State: Mobile in February 2023 (0.9.44) Fix Notes
The newest February 2023 Update for the mobile game New State Mobile has been released by Krafton. The devs have included a new map, Lagna, along with more weapon balance modifications and other customization enhancements, after a significant amount of weapon balance changes in January 2023. The February 2023 Update in New State: Mobile will reveal further modifications that have been made.
New State Mobile February 2023 Update: New map, weapon changes and more
New map: Lagna
The survivors get access to Lagna’s brand-new battle-royale map. Lagna is a 44 map that was made with a desert and wasteland theme and includes places like Estacion, Plant, Domeno, and Delta Lab.
Lagna has been built with ridges and all of the game’s weaponry to encourage mid- to long-range combat. The Acton electric quad bike and the Rex pickup truck are two brand-new automobiles in Lagna. These two new vehicles are joined on this map by the Buggy, Vulture, Waverider, and Aqua Rail. Lagna also debuts the cable car, a brand-new attraction.
Weapons Balance Adjustments
MK47 Mutant (C2)
The MK47 Mutant rifle now features the C2 special tracking bullet. The position of an adversary is shown for ten seconds after a player hits them with a tracking bullet. Players can check the adversary’s site within the prescribed period even when the enemy takes cover because the location is shared by everyone in the team.
The damage is enhanced as the tracking bullets are customized. The drawback, though, is that players won’t be able to use the magazine slot and their ability to manage recoil will be reduced.
Recoil motion on the screen
The game has now balanced the shooting’s subsequent screen-recoiling action. The issue is that while utilizing the S686, S1897, TommyGun, and P90 with a 2x scope, the recoiling motion on the screen was not properly implemented.
- The recoiling motion on the screen for P90 increased.
- The recoiling motion on the screen for SR guns has been reduced overall
- The recoiling motion on the screen for Mini-14 and SL8 is reduced
Map/ Mode Updates
The balance of Battle Royale rules has been adjusted in the game.
- Blue Zone damage increases as players do move away from the safe zone, making it difficult to survive outside the Blue Zone in the latter half of the phase.
- The limit on the maximum weight for a single purchase in the Drone Shop has been removed.
- When players spectate their teammates after they die in Battle Royale, the remaining time until they can use the Green Flare Gun is displayed. In addition, players can show their redeployment status to their team members.
- A button to request redeployment is added. One can now request redeployment to the teammates through a radio message.
- Players can now open the door while reloading.
- In training mode, infinite magazines are applied to all guns so that one can shoot infinitely without carrying ammo.
- In addition, regardless of any vehicle driven in training mode, no fuel is consumed. Therefore, one can drive all the way.
- The Drive/Get In/Door buttons are separated so that players can customize each one.
- When one does adjust the free look, vertical sensitivity has been changed to move at a lower rate than horizontal sensitivity, so that it shakes up and down less than before.
- Current and maximum frames are now displayed on the bottom right corner of the in-game screen.
- Sensitivity settings will be renamed from “Low/Medium/High” to “Medium/High/Very High“.
- Very Low/Low sensitivity settings will also be added so that players can set the sensitivity to five levels.
- When creating a new account, the default sensitivity is set to low.
Legendary Costume Tokens
- Legendary Costume Level-up Token Exchange has been added. At the Legendary Costume Level-up Token Exchange, two exclusive tokens for each theme are consumed and can be exchanged with one Costume Level-up Token.
- When players upgrade a legendary costume, they can use exclusive tokens for each theme and costume level-Up tokens.
- When players upgrade using two different tokens, the exclusive tokens for each theme will be used first.
- It has been improved to let you set the character’s appearance differently for each preset
UI changes and Survivor Pass Vol 16
- The background of the dressing room has been changed. The “All” option is added to the custom match filter. The lead character of Survivor Pass Vol 16 is New State’s ‘Jenny Quick’. Get her face skin for free by completing all story missions.
- By upgrading to the Premium Pass, players can get the ‘New State Jenny Quick’ costume set.
- By purchasing Premium Plus, players will get immediate access to richer rewards. If players purchase the Premium Pass and reach a certain pass level, all NCs will be reimbursed.
That’s all for the February 2023 Update in New State: Mobile.